These Hospital Slippers from 1862 Petersons’ Magazine called for actual pieces of carpet. Alas without a genuine carpet to sacrifice, in my experience you can line upholstery fabric with a good very stiff buckram or canvas to get a reasonable facsimile. I would also add a cloth covered cardstock insole to protect you from Legos you didn’t know you owned.
- weave a wheel rug
- what to do when you run out of things to do
- pillow talk
- crazy for crazy work
- patchwork rugs
- soap papers
- here hold this spool
- rags mean money
- Sew a Scissor Case
- When was Raggedy Ann born?
- 1924 Raggedy Little Orphan Annie
- Who watches the watch pocket?
- how to hide your dirty laundry
- when the bag replaced the box
- Accessories for easy access