Unlike modern sweater vests most of the designs for Chest Protectors or Chest Warmers are dickies designed to not go over the head and leave plenty of room for puffy sleeved fashion.
- 1918 Homemade Yarn Swift/Winder
- 1918 anti-influenza / epidemic masks
- Give your bicycle a suitable home
- Keeping out the cold
- 19th century handmade household headwear
- weave a wheel rug
- what to do when you run out of things to do
- pillow talk
- crazy for crazy work
- patchwork rugs
- soap papers
- here hold this spool
- rags mean money
- Sew a Scissor Case
- When was Raggedy Ann born?