Not all mittens are knitted, some are just made from canvas or flannel. Useful for protecting the hand while working in the yard, picking berries or hanging laundry.
- weave a wheel rug
- what to do when you run out of things to do
- pillow talk
- crazy for crazy work
- patchwork rugs
- soap papers
- here hold this spool
- rags mean money
- Sew a Scissor Case
- When was Raggedy Ann born?
- 1924 Raggedy Little Orphan Annie
- Who watches the watch pocket?
- how to hide your dirty laundry
- when the bag replaced the box
- Accessories for easy access