In 1856 Massachusetts Pharmacist Joseph Burnett gave his coconut-oil based hair dressing one of the best product names ever. In 1857 he partnered with William G. Edmonds, and the business became Joseph Burnett & Co and became a major manufacturer of extracts and flavorings.
- 1918 Homemade Yarn Swift/Winder
- 1918 anti-influenza / epidemic masks
- Give your bicycle a suitable home
- Keeping out the cold
- 19th century handmade household headwear
- weave a wheel rug
- what to do when you run out of things to do
- pillow talk
- crazy for crazy work
- patchwork rugs
- soap papers
- here hold this spool
- rags mean money
- Sew a Scissor Case
- When was Raggedy Ann born?